"From beginner to advance in five days!"
Includes same theory, workshops, open water and pool sessions as for both level 1 and level 2.
After the course students will be able to hold their breath for at least 2 minutes and 30 seconds, swim 50 meters underwater and make comfortable dives between 20 and 30 meters deep.
- Course duration: 5 days (about 28-30 hours approx)
- Be at least 18 years (or 14 with parental consent).
- Know how to swim more than 400m.
- Medical certificate with less than two years, indicating you "do not have medical contraindications for freediving".
- To go through the level 2 part you need to pass level 1.
- Includes: Digital manual, freediving equipment, insurance during the course and official certification (when passing the course).
Depending on your choice, the courses are taught following the AIDA, SSI or PADI standards.